Hack to School Night

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic? 

For me the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic is that I find it harder to concentrate because we are home and there are more distractions.

 2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

I have enjoyed that we have more time to do assignments or ask questions about them. 

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

My goals for this course is to try my best to pass. I want to get better at writing.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

One habit I can stop is procrastinating things I need to get done for class. 

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

I expect to get at least a B or even an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021